ACC

wrinkle socks set_주름 양말 세트_여성 양말



/심즈4 자작 아이템/
/SIMS4 CC/

저번에 루즈삭스를 만들었는데 
이번엔 조금 덜 루즈한 주름진 정도의 양말을 만들어봤어요
워커에 같이 신을 수 있도록 세가지 버전으로 만들었어요
낮은 굽의 신발과는 v1
워커나 부츠 발목쪽이 헐렁한 것은 v2
워커인데 발목쪽이 조이는 신발은 v3
이렇게 골라서 신겨주세요~
이 양말 옆에서 보면 제 초기작들 처럼 다리톤 분리 현상 보입니다.
신경 쓰이시는 분은 참고해주세요~^^



/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/















new version_here





About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. 잘쓸게요!! 감사합니다

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your creations!! >.< can you tell me where you found the shoes from V1 ? thank you!!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://ivanscloset.tumblr.com/post/100245080204/i-might-have-cracked-the-whole-meshing-stuff-but

      Delete
  3. Hi when i go to make a new person the socks look weird in CAS idk why :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please explain in detail how it looks. Do you have the latest version of The Sims?

      Delete
  4. The wrinkle is inside the leg only a little bit shows, I have not updated to october first update

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.