ACC

big ribbon hair band_빅 리본 헤어밴드_여성 머리 장식


/심즈4 자작 아이템/
/SIMS4 CC/

뉴메쉬입니다...
많이 헤맸네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ하....ㅠㅠㅠ
허접하지만 공들였어요 ㅠㅠ
좋아해주시면 정말 감사할것 같아요ㅠㅠ
색상은 11가지입니닷.
반지 창에서 찾을 수 있어요^^
ring category
+청소년 나오게 수정함+


/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/












About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. 빅리본 참 귀욥네용 ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might it be possible for you to make these for males please.
    Love them lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute but it does not work. How do I get the last update? Help please? :3

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.