ACC

ACC_denim short jacket_악세사리 짧은 데님 자켓_여성 의류


/SIMS4 CC/

악세사리 청자켓 짧은 버전입니다.
색상 8가지있어요.
반지, 귀걸이 카테고리있어요.
모자와 같이 사용하지 마세요. 색상 겹쳐요!

ring,earring category
Do not use with hat

/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/





ring category_DOWNLOAD
earring category_DOWNLOAD

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

1 개의 댓글:

  1. What happens if I use it with a hat? The world ends? XD
    but seriously, I have many clothes and I don't think I'll remember which shouldn't I use with a hat so I would like to know what happens.

    Also, thank you for your great CC

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.