ACC

acc_see through unbalance skirts_악세사리용 시스루 언발란스 스커트_여성 악세사리


/SIMS4 CC/

요청으로 언발란스 시스루 부분을 악세사리로 만들었어요.
특히 수영복이랑 잘 어울리는 듯.
반지, 귀걸이 카테고리 있어요. 골라가세요~

earring,ring category

/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/








ring category_DOWNLOAD
earring category_DOWNLOAD

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. 완전 이쁠거 같아요!! ㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that when my sim had an in-game (not cc) ring on at the same time as this skirt, that the skirt took on the color/texture of the ring. Otherwise I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this texture is the same location as the ring. Texture space is limited. It must of necessity be so.

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the beautiful CC, however I have problem with dropbox, so I can't use most of your CC. can you reupload this somewhere else? I really love it!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.