ACC

child lace socks_ 레이스 양말_어린이 양말


/SIMS4 CC/

어린이 레이스 양말입니다. 발목 길이, 종아리 길이 두가지 버전있어요.
왼쪽 팔찌랑 같이 착용하지 마세요! 색 겹쳐요.

2 version(calf,ankle)
Do not wear with bracelet(left)

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단수정과 무단배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


calf_DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------


ankle_DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------







About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.