f_shoes

engineer boots_short version_짧은 엔지니어 부츠_남녀 신발


/SIMS4 CC/

짧은 버전의 엔지니어 부츠입니다. 남녀 다 있어요.


/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/






[male]

link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD



[female]
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. I just love your creations! It's all so cute and beautiful. Here I found things which always wished for my game. Thank you for taking time to do things so beautiful, I admire you very much. You and your work. Thanks for letting it fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh *-* do you have those leggings for men? I really want them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://ooobsooo.tumblr.com/post/119625000854/ts4-kk-slimpants-9set-t-e-male-ea-mesh-edit

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.