chiffon

lovely mini dress_러블리 미니 드레스_여성 의류


/SIMS4 CC/

쉬폰 층이 많은 미니 드레스입니다.
부츠와 사용하지 마세요. 옷이 사라집니다.

Do not wear with boots

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단수정과 무단배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/









About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. hi Jeong marigold,i know you are busy,but please can i have the links from high heals shoes,it seems i cant find them in your superb collection,and i don't know the keyword for them..btw thank you for all your absolute fantastic work,thank you again,hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/MJ95

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.