ACC

male rose crown_남성 장미 화관_남성 악세사리


/SIMS4 CC/

남성 장미 화관입니다. 색상 6가지입니다.
모자 카테고리입니다. 버전이 두가지 있어요.

hat category
2 version

/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/






rose crown_DOWNLOAD



rose head-band_DOWNLOAD

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. it did not appear what should i do please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you update your sims? (Expansion pack is not necessary.)

      Delete
  2. Could you give me the name of the shirt you use, by any chance? I'd like to make an angel, but sadly I have no angelic clothes for male... Please? :3
    Also, I love your designs. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/05/maleoff-shoulder-loose-fit-tee.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! ^^

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.