clothes

off shoulder stripe sweater_오프 숄더 줄무늬 니트스웨터_남성 의류


/SIMS4 CC/

오프숄더 니트입니다. 속나시 있는 버전 없는 버전 같이 들어 있어요.

/무단 수정, 재업로드 금지/
/Do not re-edit and re-upload/
/댓글은 큰 힘이 됩니다/
/Please comment below/





link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Do you have a link to the hair used here? They are really sexy hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://kijiko-catfood.com/short-hair-with-heavy-bangs-for-male/
      sorry. I can not find other hair

      Delete
  2. Ah I never seen your reply. Thank you, and its fine. I appreciate the help <3

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.