ACC

smile flower head-band_스마일 꽃 머리띠_여성 악세사리


/SIMS4 CC/

 스마일 문양이 포인트인 꽃 헤어밴드입니다.
버전이 두가지 있고 높이에 따라
버전1에는 2가지 파일이 , 버전2에는 3가지 파일이 들어있어요.
모자 카테고리입니다.

v1_(low,high)
v2_(low,middle,high)
hat category

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단수정과 무단배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[v1]





v1_DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[v2]






v2_DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------





About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.