clothes

male_loose fit-long Top_black&white_루즈핏 롱탑_블랙앤 화이트_남성 의류


/SIMS4 CC/

남자 상의입니다.
아주 깁니다. 치마같죠ㅋㅋ
k-pop 아이돌이 입을 것 같은 옷입니다.
사실 무한도전에 나온 지드래곤에 영감 받아서 만들었어요ㅋㅋ
팔도 아주 길게 만들었습니다. 손을 반쯤 덮어요.


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/









link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD


link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. this shirt didn t appear in my game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please update to the latest version of the Sims.

      Delete
  2. Where can I find the blue ripped jeans? love your clothing !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/08/lookbook14.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.