bow

child_girl cape coat & tiered skirt_케이프 코트와 티어드 스커트_어린이 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

여자 어린이 옷입니다.
케이프 같아 보이는 코트와 티어드 스커트입니다.
코트는 10가지 색상이고 스커트는 무려 51가지 색상입니다.

하이웨스트를 좋아하는지라(다리가 길어보이고 더 이쁘다고 개인적으로 생각)
코트는 짧게, 스커트는 하이웨스트로 올려서 미니 스커트로 만들었어요.
그래서 저 코트랑 다른 하의랑 매치시키면 아마 배꼽티가 될 거에요ㅋㅋ
저 코트는 이 스커트와 아주 잘 어울리는걸루 ㅋ
나중에 어린이 하이웨스트 치마 다른 것두 만들어드릴게요~

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/












[cape coat]
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD






[ tiered skirt]
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD



boy version_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. 딸한테 입히고싶을만큼 정말 예쁘네요!! 감사합니다 :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 이뻐해주셔서 감사합니다^__^ㅎ

      Delete
  2. thank you for this beautiful set but where are you find your long socks?It's a futur yours creations or where I can find it sorry for my english I am woman french.you can found me in my tumblre:prudence25.Thank you so msuch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://chiissims.tumblr.com/post/121155218764/dl-mediafire

      Delete
  3. I wanted to thank you for your kindness and answered .you are close to the people who love your creations, you help people while you are a great artist , you know remain humble.this is a very rare quality these days.I have all your creations to thank you but I'll create a little girl wearing your pretty little daughter together and I 'll post it on my tumblr.I am a sick woman cancer but your creations and make you dream sims allow me to escape a little from reality that is not always easy.Thank you again For all.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear, I thank you more. Your kind words to me was the power. I'll try to make a better item for you. hug ♥♥

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.