clothes

flare turtleneck sweater_플레어 터틀넥 스웨터_여성 의류


/SIMS4 CC/

터틀넥 2가지 종류 있어요.
민소매와 팔 있는거 있습니다.
색상은 각각 32가지 들어있어요.

2 version


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/









[flare turtleneck sweater]





link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------------------------


[flare turtleneck sweater_sleeveless]







link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

1 개의 댓글:

  1. 옷들이 정말 이뻐요!! 이렇게 세련된 의상을 만드시는 분이 계시다니!! 덕분에 이쁜심 만들어서 옷입히는 재미가 생기네요.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.