high-top shoes

male_cross-stud high top sneakers_크로스 스터드 장식 하이탑_남성 신발


/SIMS4 CC/

크로스 스터드 장식이 달려있는 하이탑입니다.
9가지 색상 있어요.
여자것과 커플로 쓰세요~

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/











link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD

female version_here

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. I would really like to know what is the name of that sweater with #moron on it its so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://s4seze.tumblr.com/post/125335794831/seze-sweatshirts-02-please-do-not-re-edit-re

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.sg/2015/04/scarf-belt-pants.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.