clothes

military jacket_male_밀리터리 자켓_남성 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

남자 야상입니다
긴팔,짧은팔 포함 18가지 색상 있어요.

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/






link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD

ACC jacket version_here

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Hi Marigold! Sorry that some Russian sites are doing that. My player name is Xerendipity and I used to create and have a site for Sims 2 objects, but stopped because some Russian sites did that to me too. Just know that others of us do appreciate your time and effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding me. :'(

      Delete
    2. I love your creations. You are very talented. Thank you for offering us such great items for TS4.

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.