clothes

suspender shorts & ribbon shirts_멜빵 반바지와 리본 셔츠_남성 의류


/SIMS4 CC/

지드래곤 콜라보를 하면서 만든 옷입니다.^__^
좀 됐지만 지디 크레용 뮤비 속에 등장하는 옷이에요~
귀욤귀욤하게 쓰셔요!
멜빵 바지와 리본 셔츠입니다.
너무 뚱뚱한 체형엔 맞지 않아요!! 

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/







lookbook_here

suspenders shorts(멜빵 반바지)_
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD



ribbon shirts(리본 셔츠)_
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:




Powered by Blogger.