ACC

cat hood scarf_unisex_고양이 귀 달린 후드 목도리_남녀 모자


/SIMS4 CC/

귀엽게 고양이 귀가 달린 후드 목도리입니다.
메쉬는 빨리 만들었는데 웨이트에 엄청 시간을 소비했네요 ;ㅁ;
완성한 웨이트도 별로 맘에 안들지만 최선이었다는ㅠ
남녀 공용입니다.
31가지 색상 있어요.
모자 카테고리입니다.

category--hat
unisex

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/







DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD





child version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. Do you happen to have the link for the male model's hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://kijiko-catfood.com/night-fog-ts3-to-ts4-conversion-for-male/

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.