ACC

knit scarf_unisex_니트 목도리_남녀 악세사리


/SIMS4 CC/

니트 목도리 남녀 공용입니다.
51가지 색상 있어요.
카테고리 두 개 만들었어요.
귀걸이, 목걸이 카테고리 각자 다른 텍스쳐 위치에 만들었으니
둘 다 가져가셔도 됩니다.

2 category version(Different textures position)
-->both available

unisex

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/











[category--earring)
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD
link3_(mega)_DOWNLOAD

[category--necklace)
link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD
link3_(mega)_DOWNLOAD



2 category version(Different textures position)
-->both available





child version_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

13 개의 댓글:

  1. Replies
    1. (my english is bad) I check the link. link is working well. But the link is through the adfly. Do you use a program to defend the adfly?

      Delete
    2. I added a new mega-link. please try again.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's strange. I checked again, but it worked well. T_T
      I added a new mega-link. please try again.

      Delete
  3. 둘다 받아갑니당 넘넘 이뿌네요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  4. 어쩜 모양도 이렇게 센스있게ㅜㅜ진짜 이뻐요

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a pay item? If not where do you download it? I cannot find where to download it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all free items. click download in the post. All download links are via the 'Adfly' or 'shorte.st'. Waiting for five seconds, click Skip

      Delete
  6. Never mind, found it, it hadn't come up at first, thank you, this is perfect for my theme Sim of Bonnie and Clyde.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suppose you must be over hearing this, but the links don't come up as links, just text to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, I just refreshed the page a couple times and it came up properly.

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.