ACC

lace frill hat_bowler_unisex_레이스 프릴 모자_볼러_남녀 공용 모자


/SIMS4 CC/

레이스 프릴이 달려있는 볼러입니다.
턱리본 달린 버전과 없는 버전이 있어요.
색상은 좀 많습니다.
남녀 공용입니다.

2 version
unisex

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/






-------------------------------------------------






[v1_with chin ribbon]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


-------------------------------------------------







[v2]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




-------------------------------------------------




-------------------------------------------------
boater version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. You are my favourite custom content maker for the sims 4!! Thank you so much!! Everything you do is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.