ACC

lovely frill socks(ankle)_러블리 프릴 양말_여자 양말


/SIMS4 CC/

소녀스러운 새 프릴 양말 만들어봤어요.
색상 57색으로 많이 만들었어요.
양말 카테고리입니다.


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/












DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD






child version_here



male version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

8 개의 댓글:

  1. These are wonderful! Oh I hope you are making them for little girls as well (crosses my fingers) Pretty please marigold? Thank you so much for putting up with me Huggggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love kids right? okay. I'll try it.:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you!I love it very much~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really nice too..! Though I wish they were unisex..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unisex? I'll make in this week.Please wait.

      Delete
  4. 프릴양말 넘나 귀여운 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 이뽀요

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that you are so amazing for doing all of this, I don't think I could thank you enough. You are an extremely skilled and talented person. Never stop doing what you love most.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.