boots

pompom lace-up boots_폼폼 레이스업 부츠_여자 신발


/SIMS4 CC/

귀여운 폼폼이 달린 겨울 부츠입니다.
끈들이 다 메쉬로 되어있어요.
이쁘게 쓰세요~^__^


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. Can you tell me the download link for the clothes on the most left model? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cape? http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/10/femalehood-cape-coat.html

      Delete
  2. These are so cute!! can we get them for little girls ? maybe a recolor ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii Mari! Your CC is so, so, sooo adorable. I was wondering if you could make these without the pompoms? TS4 is in desperate need of more tall boots! Love your chunky boots, but in real life, all my boots (I only wear boots, it's like a religion) are tall and form-fitting.


    이봐, 마리! CC는 너무 귀엽다. 공이 없는지 궁금한가요? TS4에는 키가 큰 부츠가 필요합니다! 나는 너의 커다란 부츠를 좋아하지만, 실생활에서, 나의 부츠 (나는 종교와 같은 부츠를 신다)는 크고 마른 체형이다

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.