ballet

voluminous ballerina mini skirt v2(pattern)_풍성한 발레리나 미니 스커트 패턴 버전_여성 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

아주 풍성한 느낌의 뉴메쉬 샤 스커트 패턴 버전입니다.
하이웨스트라 크롭탑이나 딱 달라붙는 옷과 매치하셔야 합니다.

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/
/댓글은 힘이 됩니다/










link1(dropbox)_DOWNLOAD
link2(one drive)_DOWNLOAD




version1(solid color)_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ넘나 예쁜것 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 진짜.. 어찌 이리 고퀄에 ㅠㅠㅠ 코디까지 너무 잘하셔 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 감사히 잘받아가융 하트하트 ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 감사합니다>_< ㅎ 저두 하트하트~

      Delete
  2. Hiiiii!!! hey! You are AMAZING!!!! Trully Amazing, and I just wanna ask you to please do a lookbook of this 3 outfits !!! they're so beautiful!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (specially on the last one !!! I've been looking everywhere for that off-shoulder crop top with the long sleeves and lace... please please pretty please do that look book!!!!! :3 or at lease can you tell me where can I download that crop top????
    Warmest regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/129989575399/gabidacheva-kind-of-fall-inspired

      Delete
  3. brittanykirschner0814@gmail.comJuly 20, 2016 at 8:23 AM

    Your cc are so awesome thank you for all of ur hard work your doing a great job

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.