clothes

24 checked shirt_24 체크 셔츠_남성 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

뉴메쉬 체크 셔츠입니다.
남성용입니다.
뒤쪽 길이가 긴 롱 셔츠입니다.


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/








About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. Hi ! Thank you for the shirt, I love ot :) I have a question, wcif the blue jeans on the last pic please ? Thank you and have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://blvck-life-simz.tumblr.com/post/128378064109/13-new-denim-recolors-of-chisamis-slim-fit-jeans

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is amazing <3 and it makes the game more beautiful and enjoyable to play ^^ thank you so much for creating such clothes and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I downlaoded this but cannot find it on CAS. I have the pdated version :(
    TBH all of the clothing mods I downlaoded from here are not showing up.

    I want to download this coz I have the exact same shirt haha.

    Do I need other meshes or stuff?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.