ACC

child_thin ribbon choker & earring_어린이 얇은 리본 초커와 귀걸이_여자 어린이 악세사리


/SIMS4 CC/

요청으로 어린이용 리본 초커와 귀걸이 만들었어요.
어른 것과 색상 디자인 동일합니다.

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/








[choker]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[earring]





female version_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. I LOVE YOU marigold!!!! Thank you so much for converting this to little girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, where can I find this child's hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://tradewinddoxies.tumblr.com/post/128206903393/i-finally-figured-out-how-to-convert-adult-hair-to

      Delete
  3. ty soooooooooooooo very much <3 <3 and ty for you creations they are all very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.