clothes

feather skirt_깃털 스커트_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

깃털이 달려있는 (비슷한 무언가가ㅋㅋ) 스커트입니다.
짧고 하이웨이스트인 버전과
조금 더 긴 버전(하이웨이스트 아닌) 두 가지가 있어요.

2 version 


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/





------------------------------------------------



v1.[feather skirt]






v1.[feather skirt]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------


v2. [feather mini skirt]-- high waist,short






v2. [feather mini skirt]-- high waist, short




DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.