clothes

fringe asymmetry mini skirt_프린지 비대칭 미니 스커트_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

프린지 비대칭 미니 스커트입니다.
12 스와치 있습니다.

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/







lookbook_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. Hey, some pages don't show your creations therefore I'm not able to download anything. Help, thank you and your work is remarkable, you should be proud of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me the name(title) of the page? Do you use a Chrome? I recommend it.

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.