clothes

male_dungarees_멜빵 바지_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

남자 멜빵바지입니다.
정상 버전과 한 쪽 끈 풀어져 있는 버전 두 가지 있어요.
위 아래 따로 아니라 한 벌입니다.

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/










lookbook_here



V1. [dungarees]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD



V2. [[dungarees_unbalance version]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




female version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. lobely as always ❤ can you tell me where the hairstyle is from? please? thank you >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://simblrryuffy.tumblr.com/post/133711809997/ryuffy-central-parting-hairstyle-male-sims-4

      Delete
  2. Female version with no shirt, please (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many people wanted. Sooner or later I'll make.Please wait:)

      Delete
  3. Whats the shirt from???

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.