clothes

mermaid line mini skirt_single color_머메이드 라인 미니 스커트 단색 버전_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

머메리드 라인 미니 스커트입니다.
총 4가지 버전이 있는데 그 중에 단색 버전입니다.


/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/






About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

10 개의 댓글:

  1. I like the top of the second girl with the pattern brown skirt.. where is from? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://luxurioussims4.tumblr.com/post/119518738863/get-ready-2-love-this

      Delete
  2. THAAAANKS for all. I love your work. Keep going..u are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 너무 예뻐요!!! 잘 쓸게용 ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  4. 헐 너무 예뻐요!!! 이런 옷 찾고 있었는데 잘 입힐게요

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the top of the first girl, and I can't find it anywhere... where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims4adult_fecatop3.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.