ACC

male_ribbon floral oxford & frill socks_남성용 리본 꽃무늬 옥스퍼드화 & 프릴 양말_남자 신발과 양말


/SIMS4 CC/

요청으로 여자용으로 만든 꽃무늬 옥스퍼드화와 프릴 양말을
남성용으로 만들어 봤어요.
여자것과 색상 디자인 동일합니다.
크기만 차이나요.

only male

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/












[male_ribbon floral oxford]



DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD



[male_frill socks]






--------------------------------------------------------------------


[female_ribbon floral oxford]__here



[female_frill socks]__here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.