clothes

side vent sweater_turtleneck version_옆트임 터틀넥 스웨터_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/

옆트임이 되어있는 스웨터 터틀넥 버전입니다.
앞쪽은 크롭 느낌나게 짧고 뒤쪽은 길게 되어있어요.

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/












DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD





without turtleneck version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. Hi :-), where are the lighter colored jeans the girl is wearing from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cleotopia/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/set44-skinny-fit-jeans/id/1312103/

      Delete
  2. Can I know where you got the dark high waisted jeans? pretty please?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.