ACC

unisex_Ear flap hat_귀달이 모자_남녀 공용 모자


/SIMS4 CC/

남녀 공용 귀달이 모자입니다.
폼폼 특유의 털 느낌을 표현하려고 노력했어요.
나름 결과에 만족합니다>_< 

unisex

/Please do not re-upload or claim as your own./
/무단 수정과 무단 배포 금지/


fixed_(in game)
 fixed sad emotion.
please re-download.










DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD







child version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

8 개의 댓글:

  1. Please don't worry over your english ... we all think you are wonderful. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Work is Adorable! do you have ig so that I can tag you in the picture of my sims with your ccs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry. my english is bad. so, What is 'ig'?

      Delete
    2. Ig stands for Instagram and is a phone app for posting pictures ^-^
      Ps: I absolutely love your work <3 Just discovered your site.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.