ACC

beret_unisex_베레모_남녀 공용 모자


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남녀 공용 베레모입니다.

unisex











All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

13 개의 댓글:

  1. Very Cute! <3 I love all of your cc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !! I love these !! You're spectacular :D
    But can you give me the link to download the hair of the girl with the red hat (the first picture) THANKS !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Skysims/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/skysims-hair-233/id/1289836/

      Delete
  3. I love this but can you give the link of the clothes that the girls are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey whats the hair , the braid/ the girl in the black hat, because its adorable...Do you have the link?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, where can I download a skirt?
    Sorry, my English is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I wanted to download this as well as the jacket but they showed up as folders, and had no .package at the end. I don't want to take my chances, just incase theres something wrong. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I was trying to download it, but it's not working. Is there something wrong with the link?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.