f_hair

hair 01_high bun_높은 투 번 헤어_여자 머리


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/


처음으로 뉴메쉬 헤어에 도전 해 봤습니다.
완전한 알파 헤어에 도전했지만
하다가 중간에 꼬여서 반은 알파,반은 아니게 만들어 버렸네요ㅋ
첫 작품이라 허접할 지 모르지만 이쁘게 봐주세요~

my first new mesh hair

credit : MissingPixieSticks (texture)












All download links are via the 'Adfly'.
It is of assistance to me. please understand. 

DOWNLOAD or  DOWNLOAD




child version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. 귀여워요 :) 감사합니다 마리골드님

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.