ACC

knit loose socks_니트 루즈삭스_여자 양말


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

따뜻한 느낌의 니트 루즈삭스입니다.
두 가지 버전이 있습니다.
낮은굽의 플랫슈즈나 운동화와 착용 할 수 있는 버전과
부츠,워커와 착용할 수 있는, 주름이 높게 잡힌 버전이 있습니다.
양말 카테고리입니다.


2 version(low, high)
category__socks






[low version]--For flat shoes(sneakers)












[high version]--For boots















All download links are via the 'Adfly'.
It is of assistance to me. please understand. 


[low version_For flat shoes(sneakers)]






[high version_For boots]




About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:




Powered by Blogger.