clothes

leather jacket with turtleneck sweater_가죽 자켓과 터틀넥 스웨터_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

가죽 자켓과 터틀넥 스웨터가 붙어있는 상의입니다.













All download links are via the 'Adfly'.
It is of assistance to me. please understand. 

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD





ACC leather jacket version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

12 개의 댓글:

  1. 너무 예뻐요 ㅠㅠ 진짜 메리골드님 퀄이 젤 좋음

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now can make BAP "Young Wild and Free" <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. are you B.A.P fan? I am not a big fan, but I like them. their songs are good.:)

      Delete
  3. 츄리닝 입고 컴퓨터만하는 제 자화상 같은 심에게 입혀보고 외출시켜보겠습니다.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 앗ㅋㅋㅋ 이쁘게 입혀주세요^^

      Delete
  4. hi.. can you please tell me, where did u get the hair for 1st picture, please? thx before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://simblrryuffy.tumblr.com/post/133711809997/ryuffy-central-parting-hairstyle-male-sims-4

      Delete
  5. 하........마리님 사랑합니다.........옷 너무 이뻐요ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there a way I can get this sweater without the jacket..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/11/zipper-turtleneck.html
      http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/11/zipper-turtlenecksleeveless-version.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.