clothes

real pleats mini skirt V1_single color_리얼 플리츠 미니 스커트 단색 버전_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

주름이 메쉬로 되어있는 뉴메쉬 플리츠 스커트입니다.
하이웨이스트 스타일이라 크롭탑이나 풍덩한 상의만 매치하실 수 있어요.





All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


checked version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. 안녕하세요~
    이쁜옷들 제작해주셔서 감사드리고 수고가 많으십니다.
    블로그 자주 애용하고 있어용^0^*
    혹시 회색 스커트랑 같이 매치하신 하얀색 후드집업 링크좀 알 수 있을까요?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 제 거에요. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/07/crop-hoodie.html

      Delete
  2. 너무 이뻐요! 잘모셔갈게요><ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  3. 헐.. 진짜 이런 금손블로그를 지금 발견했다니+0+ 아메리칸어패럴 느낌나요!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and receive dollars from every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unnie how can I found the shoes with bun? please help if you know I love you and your creations <3^^

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.