clothes

real pleats mini skirt V2_checked_리얼 플리츠 미니 스커트 체크 버전_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

주름이 메쉬로 되어있는 뉴메쉬 플리츠 스커트입니다.
하이웨이스트 스타일이라 크롭탑이나 풍덩한 상의랑만 매치하실 수 있어요.






All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD

single color version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. omg... where can i find the crop sweater? i just searched it in your downloads but i can't finde it!=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where I can find gray sweater on the girl in a red cap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims4adult_fecatop4.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.