clothes

tight turtleneck long sweater_타이트한 터틀넥 롱 스웨터_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

타이트한 느낌의 터틀넥 롱 스웨터입니다.
자켓 안에 입을 수 있게 사이즈를 줄인 버전이랑
다양한 치마와 입을 수 있게 사이즈를 늘린 버전 두 가지 있습니다.

[fixed]
스커트 버전 로드2,3 수정했어요.
멀리서 손부분 이상이 있으셨던게 걸리셨던 분은 다시 다운로드 하세요.
물론 심 그래픽 세팅을 높게 하신 분은 상관없습니다.
로드2,3은 심 그래픽 세팅이 낮은 분에게 낮은 품질의 메쉬를 보여 주는 거거든요.

for the skirt version lod2,3 fixed.








------------------------------------------------------------------


[for the jacket version] --more tight






[for the jacket version]

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------------

[for the skirt version]--more loose





[for the skirt version]

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.


DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD



sleeveless version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. Hi Marigold!

    Can you please please please fix this sweater?
    I love it so much but it has a glitch when in game.
    The hand gets a glitch when you zoom the camera out.

    Thank you so much for your hard work and your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay. I'll check. (Quick fix Act : Please set to the maximum in the setting- sim graphics part.)

      Delete
    2. (my english is bad.)
      'for the skirt version' Right? I checked, it was a problem in the skirt version lod2,3 (It appears when you view it from a distance.it is the low mesh.)
      I had to fix it. try re-download.
      My sim graphics setting is maximum , so I can not be confirmed until the load2,3. so, often, There may be other items of these symptoms. I recommend. Please set to the high or maximum in the setting-sim graphics part. (Not visible from a distance 'lod2,3'.)

      Delete
  2. Yes, it was the skirt version. I forgot to say that, im sorry.
    It works perfectly in my game now, thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.