f_shoes

v1_light emission sneakers_발광하는 운동화_여자 신발


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

가만히 있어도 빛이 나오는 신발입니다.
즉 발광하는 신발입니다.
클럽에 어울릴 듯 합니다.
밤에 보면 더 이뻐요.
이 시리즈로 두 가지 버전을 만들었는데
그 중 첫번째 버전, 굽 위로 발광하는 물체가 붙어있는 모양의 신발입니다.


Pacific Time Zone 10 : 50 PM ---fixed shoe back












All download links are via the 'Adfly'.
It is of assistance to me. please understand. 


DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD





v2(transparent sneaker sole)_here






male version(v1)_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:




Powered by Blogger.