ACC

Bucket Backpack_V1 (Spring&Summer)_버켓 백팩 버전1_여자 가방


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

버켓 백팩 봄&여름 느낌의 텍스쳐를 모아놓은(개인적인 기준)
버전1입니다.
팔찌 카테고리입니다. 양쪽 팔찌 텍스쳐 위치를 다 사용했어요.
그러니 이 가방을 사용하면 반대손 팔찌는 사용하지마세요! 
텍스쳐가 겹치게 됩니다. 


version1-spring & summer collection
category_bracelet 
(Right and left positions of the bracelet texture are used.
so, If you use this, other side bracelet it can not be used
Because of the texture overlap.)











All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




v2(fall & winter)_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.