c_bottom

Child_Ripped Jeans & Leggings_unisex_찢어진 청바지와 레깅스_어린이 남녀 공용 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

어린이 찢어진 청바지입니다.
스키니핏입니다.
바지 카테고리 버전과 레깅스 카테고리 버전이 있습니다.

unisex
2 version 















All download links are via the 'Adfly'.


[Category : bottom-pants version]


DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




[Category : ACC-leggings version]




About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

10 개의 댓글:

  1. 넘 예뻐요!!! 올려주셔서 감사합니다~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey where can i get the shoes?
    Didn't find it on your page :´(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boots? http://kiskot.wix.com/toksik#!let-it-rain/c1fkt

      Delete
  3. Yay thanks a lot, sweet heart :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absoluetly love your creations. You are definitely my favorite creator of CC! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get the hair for kids? I can't find it on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and get cash for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.