ACC

Child_ACC_Winter Coat_v1 single colors_unisex_어린이 겨울 코트 단색 버전_남녀 공용 악세사리 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뉴메쉬 악세사리 코트 어린이용으로도 만들었어요.
남녀 공용입니다.
팔찌 카테고리입니다. 양쪽 팔찌 텍스쳐 영역을 다 사용했기때문에
이 옷을 입히시면 반대쪽 팔찌는 사용하시면 안됩니다.
사용하시면 텍스쳐가 겹쳐요.

unisex
category : bracelet
(Right and left positions of the bracelet texture are used.
so, If you use this, other side bracelet it can not be used
Because of the texture overlap.)












lookbook_here

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD



v2_check version_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. Fabulous as always!!!!!!I love this coat!!!!!!I promise to make a creation when
    when I would be less sick and I get out of this horrible hospital!!!!!Because i can't stay a long time at the computer!!!!
    Thank you for bringing me joy with your creations!!!!You are the best!!!!(tumblr:prudence25)And I have a little question where are you find for the second girl: the top???If you remember of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is lookbook.:) http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/01/lookbook34child.html
      Hope you get better soon.<3<3

      Delete
  2. 덧글 처음은 처음 써보지만.. 늘 감사하게 받아갑니다! 어린이옷 이지만 뭔가 트렌디한 스타일 정말 좋아하는데 완전 취향저격 코트네요ㅎvㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  3. 애들 옷 이쁜거 진짜 없는데 넘나 감사드려요!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 애들 옷 예쁜거 잘 없어서 기본옷 입고 있었는데ㅜㅜㅜ 잘쓸게용 감사합니다^0^!!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.