clothes

Crop Sweatshirt With Shirt_크롭 스웻셔츠와 셔츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뉴메쉬 크롭 스웻셔츠에 셔츠가 레이어드 되어있습니다.








lookbook_here

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of your clothes appeared in the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please update your sims to the latest version.

      Delete
    2. update in the origin. If you're asking about piracy game,I don't know about it.

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.