ACC

[fix!]category hat version_female_ACC_long fur jacket_롱 퍼 자켓_여자 악세사리 자켓


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

여자 악세사리 롱 퍼 자켓입니다.
저번에 만든 퍼 자켓처럼 심글래스때문에
어두운 색일수록 빛나는 현상(빛이 반사되는) 있습니다.
모자 카테고리입니다.

category_hat
This jacket is a little shines. Because of sim glass


+수정함. 남자 거 수정하면서 혹시 몰라 여자 거 웨이트도 수정했어요.
전에 받으셨는데 메쉬가 이상하게 보였다 하시는 분은 다시 받아주세요!
(한국 시간으로 1월 9일 오후 2:20분에 수정함)
fixed weight. (Pacific Time Zone. 01-08-PM 09:22)












All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD






category_hat_male version(fixed)_here


category_bracelet_female version_here


category_bracelet_male version_here



About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. This is just amazing! I love what you are doing for The Sims 4, very creative and fashion forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your clothes. It reminds me of fashion I see in shows like Gossip Girl or The Heirs, K-Drama. So stylish and sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.