clothes

flare skirt_V2 check_플레어 스커트 체크 버전_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/


뉴메쉬 플레어 스커트 체크 버전입니다.






lookbook_here

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


V1. single color_here


V3. flower_here




V4. random1_here


V5. random2_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. where did you find the tops? I love your work it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is lookbook.
      http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/02/lookbook36.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.