clothes

flare skirt_V5 random2_플레어 스커트 랜덤 버전2_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뉴메쉬 플레어 스커트 랜덤 버전2입니다.





lookbook_here


All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD





V1. single color_here





V2. check_here


V3. flower_here




V4. random1_here





About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

8 개의 댓글:

  1. 와 진짜 모양부터 패턴까지 다 이뻐요ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Marigold!! thank you for your work, it's great. I have a lot to choose thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 스커트가 너무 예뻐서 막 받다보니 컴퓨터 터질 것 같네요! 감사합니다 ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 전 노트북으로 돌리는데 아이템만 10기가가 넘어가고 있습니다.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 컴퓨터가 불쌍하지만 그래도 이쁜 아이들이 너무 많아서 포기할 수가 없네요ㅠ

      Delete
  4. when i download the cc it wont work for me , wish it would its the most beautiful products ;[

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.