clothes

male_black&white jeans_블랙 앤 화이트 청바지_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남자 바지입니다.
검정과 하얀색만 있어요.
찢어진 것과 안 찢어진 것, 팬티 라인이 보이는 것과 안보이는 것,
다 들어서 총 8가지 스와치입니다.
뉴메쉬입니다.

총 2가지 버전이 있어요.
부츠(높이 올라오는 신발)와 신을 수 있게 바지 아래를 줄인 버전과
일반 버전이 있습니다.


2 version (normal, for boots)




--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[normal version]







--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[for boots version]










--------------------------------------------------------------------------







All download links are via the 'Adfly'.


[v1. normal]




DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[v2. for boots]





About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

11 개의 댓글:

  1. I love all your stuff! Thank you so much for sharing! Lots of love from The Netherlands xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks beautiful ! :)
    could you tell me where do you get the black basketball sneakers for boys ?
    the boy with a purple shirt ?
    would be nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://blvck-life-simz.tumblr.com/post/127342866579/jordans-tm-em-comes-in-11-colors-not

      Delete
  3. These are awesome! Would like some for females as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your work is beautiful! Thank you for your hard work. You are very talented! I'm happy when I look at my sims and see the beautiful clothes made by you on them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are awesome!!!! all your products are so great, they are so beautifull and it does help me alot! do you know where i can get that black boots... so cool!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.