ACC

Male_Messenger Bag_메신저 백_남자 가방


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남자 메신저백입니다.
안경, 목걸이 카테고리 두 개로 만들었습니다.
서로 다른 텍스쳐 위치에 만들었으니 둘 다 가져가셔서 
다른 아이템이랑 사용할 때 텍스쳐가 겹치지 않는 카테고리를 사용하셔도 됩니다.
한 카테고리에 두개의 썸네일(카스창)이 뜰거에요.
각 카테고리의 맨 하단에 떠서 색상이 다 보여지지 않더라고요.
그래서 파일을 반으로 나눠서 만들고 나중에 합쳤습니다.
그래서 한 카테고리에 두개의 카스창이 보입니다!

2 category(glasses, necklace)
-different texture position.













All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

[glasses category version]

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[necklace category version]


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

10 개의 댓글:

  1. Wow this bag is so cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this bag. It looks great in game. But I have a question, could you tell me what hair is your sim wearing? Or did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 http://simblrryuffy.tumblr.com/post/133439289577

      Delete
  3. Hey dear Jeong Marigold, I love your new bag ! But where can I found the white long shirt ? Thank U =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hoodie? if Short Sleeve Tee, http://s4seze.tumblr.com/post/119970494151/seze-t-shirts-03-please-do-not-re-edit

      Delete
  4. Thank You Jeong for the link, and for the hoodie, where can I found this one (white hoodie)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://s4seze.tumblr.com/post/125335794831/seze-sweatshirts-02-please-do-not-re-edit-re

      Delete
  5. 실제로 가지고 있으면 좋겠다고 생각할 정도로 예쁘네요. 감사히 받아갑니다^.^

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.