ACC

Suede Cord Tassel Necklace&Bracelet_스웨이드 줄 태슬 목걸이와 팔찌_여자 악세사리


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/


스웨이드 소재의 태슬 목걸와 팔찌입니다.



















lookbook_here


All download links are via the 'Adfly'.



[necklace]




DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[bracelet]







About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. where is the dress from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/01/lookbook24.html
      this is lookbook

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.