ACC

ACC_Hood Duffle Coat_후드 더플코트_여자 악세사리 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뉴메쉬 악세사리 자켓입니다.
무척 공을 들였어요. 좋아해주시면 좋겠네요 ㅠ
팔찌,목걸이 카테고리 버전이 있습니다.
서로 다른 텍스쳐 위치에 만들었으니
다 가져가셔서 다른 아이템과 겹침을 대비하셔도 됩니다.
팔찌 카테고리는 양팔 팔찌 카테고리 텍스쳐를 모두 사용했으니
이 옷을 입히시면 반대팔의 팔찌는 사용하지 마세요. 
사용하시면 텍스쳐가 겹칩니다.

2 category version (bracelet, necklace)-different texture position.

bracelet category-Right and left positions of the bracelet texture are used.
so, If you use this, other side bracelet it can not be used
Because of the texture overlap.












lookbook_here

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.


[bracelet category version]

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[necklace category version]


DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




rabbit ears version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. Thank you. I love it! You are my favourite sims 4 custom content creator x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 코트의 두툼함이 잘 살려져 있어서 따뜻해보여요. 감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 감사합니다. 이쁘게 써주세요^^

      Delete
  3. 와 진짜 공들이신게 보여요 엄청난 퀄리티!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish this was in an actual store, it's so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are perfect designer oh my god ı love all of theese in this bloggg!!! I m so happyyyy!!!!!!!! Tahnk you thank you thank you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.